I was on a bounce house slide and i did a back flip of of it to the bottom. Landing, i bent my back fast and folded in half. Now i can't arch or bend?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis

In brief: Back injury

Go to er for examination, imaging studies, treatment.
Orthopedic special will probably be involved. Don't try to drive; best to have ambulance take you since friend/family may panic.

In brief: Back injury

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

A person who has a gymnastics back injury and cannot move properly afterwards needs to see the doctor. The safest route to the E.
R. Is by ambulance, because the paramedics can stabilize an injured back, using their special backboard. After x-rays are done, and after the doctors have ruled out an existing or potential spinal cord injury, they will remove the backboard.

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine