Bone pain ( hip, groin, knee, and now heel, both wrists, right shoulder) . Elevated pth, calcium in 24 hour urine, negative scan, normal calcium blood?

Dr. David Bloome
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Rheumatologist

I recommend you see a rheumatologist for evaluation of tour joint complaints.
A rheumatologist will review your history and perform a physical exam. Most likely, further testing would be done to help come up with a diagnosis. Once an accurate diagnosis is established, appropriate treatment would be initiated.

In brief: Rheumatologist

Dr. Alan Faustino

In brief: Hyper parathyroid

Sounds like you have hyper parathyroidism and you need your parathyroid at least 3 out of 4 of then removed and you should be fine.

In brief: Hyper parathyroid

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine