I am having occasional sharp pains in my knee about 7 mos after my MCL repair, should I be concerned?

Dr. Christopher Hajnik
Orthopedic Surgery - Reconstruction
In brief: Possibly
It depends on whether the mcl has healed and is providing the needed stability.
Ask your orthopaedic surgeon.

In brief: Possibly
Ask your orthopaedic surgeon.
Dr. Christopher Hajnik
Dr. Christopher Hajnik
Dr. John Ayres
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: It depends
There can be occasional incisional pain with any kind of surgery, but it should not be severe and should not interfere with activities of daily living.
Frequently it can be caused by a suture that can be removed under a local anesthetic or may be unrelated, e.g. Bursitis which can be eliminated with a steroid injection. If it is still interfering with activity you should have it checked out.

In brief: It depends
Dr. John Ayres
Dr. John Ayres
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine