I have a red blotch on my breast next to my ariola. Is this a sign of breast cancer?

Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: See you doc

You should bring this to the attention of your friendly primary care physician.

In brief: See you doc

Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Travis Kidner

In brief: Probably not.

There's a form of breast cancer called "inflammatory cancer" which presents as red, swollen skin on the breast.
Another type of breast ca is padget's disease, but that is usually seen on the areola. Both are rare, fortunately. If the lesion has been there for a while, you should get it checked out. A skin biopsy is the only way to know for certain.

In brief: Probably not.

Dr. Scott Welker
Dr. Scott Welker
Dr. Thomas Heston

In brief: doesn't sound like

It sure doesn't sound like it, but symptoms like these deserve a full evaluation in person by your health care provider, especially when you are concerned about a potentially fatal disease.

In brief: doesn't sound like

Dr. Thomas Heston
Dr. Thomas Heston
Dr. Adam Smith