I am having hip arthroscopy this week. If I turn out to have anemia will they still do the surgery?

It depends. If the anemia is mild, for instance a hemoglobin level of 8 or 9, or chronic and stable, you should be able to have the surgery. A hemoglobin level less than 10 in an otherwise healthy individual should be investigated to see why its low. If the anemia is severe, it will need to be worked up and corrected. Anemia is less acceptable if there is heart disease and certain other conditions.
That depends. Depending on how anemic you actually are, the reason for your anemia, and what is actually planned during your surgery, you may be best to postpone your procedure. While blood loss during hip arthroscopy is typically minimal, it would be smartest not to put yourself at any increased risk for a bit very elective procedure.
Generally yes. Unless your anemia is critical, you can have surgery. Blood loss is minimal with this procedure.
Anemia. There are many causes for anemia and depending on the exact diagnosis the surgery may or may not be performed. A hematologist will have to address the causes and may make recommendations re: surgery.