My husband was vomiting two days ago now he has had diarrhea and extreme pains from his chest to pubic bone for 24 hrs. And fever on and off. Ideas?

Time to go to ER. It is not a condition you can treat at home. You should take him to er imeediatly, he could have be simple viral infections, to complex acute abdominal condtions that need immediate intervention, need to be seen by a physician, besides he needs I v hydration, tests and treatment.