Have burning/sharp pain in left buttocks/thigh area. Can't dress, roll in sleep, bend down w/o the pain. No pain when still. I'm 29 & don't lift much?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Pinched Nerve

Sounds like you have a pinched nerve in your back.
I would suggest seeing a pain/spine specialist to evaluate you further to evaluate what level and what can be done to treat you. There are interventional treatments besides medications and surgeries that might reduce or eliminate the pain altogether.

In brief: Pinched Nerve

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Michael Rothman

In brief: Sciatica

You may have sciatica, this is a muscle spasm from your low back into your buttocks.
Proper stretching may help you a lot. Find a knowledgable fitness expert , physical therapist or trainer to help you learn to properly stretch.

In brief: Sciatica

Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Michael Rothman