I have been having pain, tingling, and what feels like pressure from being swollen feelings on top of my left foot. When i sit i don't feel it?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Sounds like you

Have neuropathy.
This could be coming localized from a nerve in the foot or possibly from a condition more (proximal) or higher up. Anterior tarsal tunnel is an example of a neuropathy type condition to the top of the foot caused by compression of the deep peroneal nerve. I would see a podiatrist for further diagnostic work up and treatment.

In brief: Sounds like you

Have neuropathy.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass

In brief: Tingling

Standing up causes gravity to compress your spine.
It is certainly possible that the sensation in your feet is coming from your back. If sitting relieves the sensations, i would start with a spine analysis.

In brief: Tingling

Dr. Robert Kornfeld
Dr. Robert Kornfeld
Dr. Eric Weisman