If me and my girl been having unprotected sex and trying have a baby and she not pregnant yet could something be wrong with me?

Maybe. Male factor problems account for about 40% of infertility problems. If you have been trying to conceive for less than a year, you might not have anything to worry about. If it's been a year, you may want to see someone who can evaluate your fertility.
For how long? When couples are unable to conceive after about a year of trying, it is generally suggested that both partners be evaluated by a fertility specialist to determine if there are physical factors responsible for infertility.