I've been sleepy, having headache cramping, spotting I've missed 5 bc and i had unprotexted sex last week i took a pregnancy test but it cam out negative?

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Difficult

Being sleepy with headaches may or may not be related to hormones or your cycle.
Are you sleeping well, do you clinch teeth at night? Are you having panic attacks or crying spells? Take another upt, let's hope it's negative. If your in a funk it can lead to poor medial compliance, it could be the stress of a possible pregnancy but consider mood, stress, anemia, thyroid as well. Good luck.

In brief: Difficult

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Adam Levy