I had bad asthma when i was a very young child from 1-4 I am now 17. I am wondering if it would be okay for me to smoke e-cigarettes.?

Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: NO

There are chemicals in the e-cigarettes and we do not know what the effects of these chemicals are.
And with a history of asthma it is even more of a reason to not use the e-cigarette.

In brief: NO

Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: No not advised

It is not advisable to smoke any type of cigarettes.
Smoking leads to a multitude of potential health problems and is addictive.

In brief: No not advised

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh

In brief: Smoking?

Dont understand the need for e-cigarettes unless you are tyring to "kick" regular cigarettes.
You dont need e-cigarettes to lok "cool" believe me you're better off with just yourself.

In brief: Smoking?

Dr. Richard Williams
Dr. Richard Williams
Dr. Richard Tholen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: NO!

E-cigarettes (at least some of them) are still designed to deliver nicotine into your body, with all of its vasoactive and additctive characteristics.
Why smoke any cigarettes? You "look cool" to no one but losers who smoke themselves. Once you become physiologically addicted to nicotine, even when you want to quit, it is more difficult than getting off heroin! just say no now! please!

In brief: NO!

Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Jonathan Jassey