How long do I have to wait after an ACL repair and meniscus repair to begin rehab?

Right away. We usually begin physical therapy a few days after surgery. Full return to contact sports can take up to nine months.
It depends. You need to be nonweight bearing, but you also need to maintain range of motion and flexibility. Rehab will take months, but typically it starts right after surgery. Your surgeon will probably have one physical therapy group that he/she uses primarily that follows a very specifc protocol for this type of complex procedure.