Nov 13 i blew my nose after having laid on my back from a bad nose bleed. I felt the blood go to my ear, thourgh e tube with some fluid hitting my ?

Dr. Phil Zapanta
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: This should resolve

With significant nose bleeds, the blood may travel up the eustachian tube to your middle ear.
In the middle ear, it will be bordered by your ear drum. In the vast majority of cases, the blood in your middle ear will resolve. Taking a decongestant may be helpful. If it still persists and it is troubling you, you should see an ENT for further evaluation.

In brief: This should resolve

Dr. Phil Zapanta
Dr. Phil Zapanta
Dr. Arnon Rubin