I have bad anxiety problems I haven't been smoking ciggs lately because it triggers anxiety attacks. Is ok to quit ciggs with anxiety? Or is it bad?

Always good to quit. Studies have show that anxiety related to quitting smoking is withdrawal from nicotine. The nicotine is causing the withdrawal anxiety and smoking doesn't help anxiety. It also causes depression and reduces the effectiveness of antidepressants. Quit, you body and mind will appreciate it.
Quitting cigarettes. Has many health benefits. If it triggers anxiety attacks for you, it should help even more to quit. Nicotine is a stimulant, so it exacerbates anxiety symptoms. Smokers think smoking calms them because it reduces the distress of nicotine withdrawal. Since you have already quit, stay with that and find a mental health professional to help with your anxiety.