What should I do after breast reduction surgery?

Ask you Surgeon. Every surgeon has his/her own way of advising their patients. I suggest you contact your surgeon. Generally speaking, most patient should refrain from vigorous activity for 4-6 weeks following surgery and wear a support bra.
Take it easy. 1. Follow your surgeon's directions. 2. Don't smoke. 3. Report any problems related to your incisions to your surgeon. 4. Don't do any upper body exercises until given the ok by your surgeon.
Follow instructions. Your plastic surgeon will have a detailed set of instructions for you to follow after breast reduction surgery. These instructions will vary from one practice to another. General instructions will include a period of rest, ambulation, avoidance of nicotine products, avoidance of strenuous exercise/lifting and close follow-up after the procedure. Best wishes.