Do I need to do any shoulder rehab if I dislocated it and popped it back in on my own?

Dr. John Ayres
Orthopedic Surgery
Physical therapy, which includes a program of shoulder girdle strengthening, is important to avoid recurrent instability episodes of subluxation and/or dislocation.
You can try to do it on your own, but ideally you should see a trained health care professional if you want to achieve optimum results.

Dr. John Ayres
Dr. John Ayres
Dr. Kenneth Tepper
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Good idea
In younger patients, recurrent dislocations are common.
Strengthening the muscles around the shoulder may help prevent recurrent dislocation. Surgery may also be required.

In brief: Good idea
Dr. Kenneth Tepper
Dr. Kenneth Tepper
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine