What are ways to treat spider veins?

Treatments. Main treatments are sclerotherapy and surface laser therapy.
Sclerotherapy. I feel that spider veins on the legs should be treated with sclerotherapy. Laser would be my second choice. If you have significant spider veins or symptoms such as swelling, heaviness, fatigue, ulcerations and even restless leg syndrome you should have a duplex ultrasound prior to treatmentwhich can show venous insufficiency. If you have venous insufficiency, treat it first.
SPider vein tx. I agree with dr. Hansen and placik, spider veins on the legs are probably best treated with sclerotherapy. Sometimes a combination of both laser and sclerotherapy is used on the legs, but sclerotherapy can treat veins of any size in the legs and laser is often not needed.
Sclerotherapy & Lase. Spider veins are best treated with sclerotherapy in combination with laser ablation. However underlying venous disease may be better approaches with the endovenous laser or ligation.