I have three broken toes, my big one, the one next to it, and my pinky. It's been three weeks and i'm still in a cast. How much longer before i can take off the cast?

In brief: Talk to your doctor

It sounds like you may have broken more than the toes alone.
If you have been placed in cast, it is intended to immobilize and stabilize the broken bones. In general you can expect to be in a cast for 4-6 weeks, but this is often monitored by xrays. Talk to your doctor to clarify the treatment plan.

In brief: Talk to your doctor

Dr. Zarko Kajgana
Dr. Zarko Kajgana
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: 4-6 weeks

Bones of the toes usually take 4-6 weeks to heal depending on the age of the patient, the severity of the fracture, and the location of the injury.
Consult with your doctor. An x-ray will show when the fracture has healed.

In brief: 4-6 weeks

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine