I want to have my tooth extracted and it hurts when i touch it?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Your options first

First have it evaluated to see why it hurts when you touch it and what would have to be done to save the tooth.
It's easy and inexpensive to remove a tooth, but more complicated and much more expensive to replace it. If you merely extract teeth when they hurt, you'll end up with no teeth and dentures. First discuss options with your dentist and then make an informed and wise decision.

In brief: Your options first

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Travis Campbell
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: See a dentist

Your dentist should be able to take care of that for you.
When a tooth hurts to touch, usually that is a sign of an infection in the bone around the tooth. Trauma and gum disease can be other causes.

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Travis Campbell
Dr. Travis Campbell
Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Check it out

The fact that it hurts when touched points to a problem. Have it checked by your dentist as it will probably get worse.

In brief: Check it out

Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD