How long do I have to wait before i can exercise after getting lasik?

Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology

In brief: Depends on the

Many exercises that are not strenuous can be done within a day or two. For example, it is okay to walk, use an eliptical or treadmill or do light aerobics.

In brief: Depends on the

Dr. Tim Conrad
Dr. Tim Conrad
Dr. Mark Sibley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Exercise after Lasik

Now days the lasik treatment is very safe & successful & very simple for the patients.
But it is surgery & the delicate front layers of the cornea are susceptible to injury.You can resume most normal activities but you should take precautions during the 1st 10-14 days to protect the eyes.You have invested a lot of time and money in having the Lasik.-I ask my patients to avoid spas, running & biking

In brief: Exercise after Lasik

Dr. Mark Sibley
Dr. Mark Sibley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: 2 weeks

2 weeks.

In brief: 2 weeks

2 weeks.
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine