Does deviated septum surgery change the appearance of your nose?

May straighten nose . If the deviated septum is contributing to any crookedness in your nose, correcting this deviation will likely change your nose's appearance by making it look straighter. Otherwise, since the septum is on the inside of the nose, septoplasty surgery has little effect on the nose's appearance.
Septal surgery. Yes. the shape of the nose can change after septoplasty. Have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist,
Should not. A deviated septum involves bending of the cartilage inside the nose. In the vast majority of cases, repair of a deviated septum should not have any effect on the external appearance of the nose. I hope this information is helpful. Stephen weber, M.D., f.A.C.S. Lone tree facial plastic surgeon.