Is it safe to drink alcohol the day after getting your wisdom teeth pulled?

No it is not advised. There are many factors to consider after a tooth is removed. Alcohol can affect the blood flow and clotting in the area. Also, most of the time your dentist will prescribe pain medications which should not be taken with alcohol.
Not smart. Alcohol can help to dissolve the blood clot that forms after an extraction. Smoking can also do this and both can result in a dry socket which is very uncomfortable and can take a long time to heal. The blood clot is necessary to stimulate the bone cells to repair the extraction site.