What is the cure for gynecomastia?

Dr. Larry Nichter
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Gynecomastia cure

Typically liposuction is used to correct gynecomastia.
If there is also a lot of loose skin often this is also removed. Occasionally if their is firm redundant breast tissue it is surgically removed. See a board certified plastic surgeon.

In brief: Gynecomastia cure

Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Surgery Helpful.

Assuming a young man has achieved a long-term stable weight and there are no “causative agents” involved, surgery may be indicated.
It is often best treated with partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area. If the prominence of the chest wall is caused by adipose tissue, then liposculpture surgery may suffice.

In brief: Surgery Helpful.

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti

In brief: Surgery

This will cure it.

In brief: Surgery

This will cure it.
Dr. Terry Simpson
Dr. Terry Simpson
Dr. George Pope
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Surgery

Gynecomastia doesn't usually go away without surgery.
Many young men have a mild case of gynecomastia, with only puffy nipples. Others have a more serious case. Most require surgery for correction, even mild puffy nipples. See my webinar on youtube - search dr. George pope. Or visit www.Gynecomastia.Org, a great forum. See dr. Elliot jacobs in manhattan-one of the best!

In brief: Surgery

Dr. George Pope
Dr. George Pope
Dr. Adrian Baudy IV
I agree, unless the gynecomastia is drug induced.