What can I do to speed up the healing process of my broken bones?

In brief: Fractures

For bone to heal adequately, there must be no motion across the fracture site.
Excess movement can cause a delay in fracture union. If your bone hasn't healed within an appropriate amount of time, your doctor may decide to order a bone stimulator for you. It's a painless device that uses electromagnetic energy to speed up bone healing.

In brief: Fractures

Dr. Glenn Aufseeser
Dr. Glenn Aufseeser
Dr. Benjamin Guevara
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Calcium

Make sure that you have the appropriate intake of calcium and vitamin d as these are really important in bone healing, .
Also, make sure that you are not smoking or have any nicotine in your system as this can severely inhibit bone healing.

In brief: Calcium

Dr. Benjamin Guevara
Dr. Benjamin Guevara
Dr. Jack Hinkle