Is one of the symptoms of insomnia vision loss?

Insomnia

Open-uri20121125-1394-1dj2sw8
Insomnia is a symptom of many possible disorders, rather than being a disease on its own. It has no direct relationship to vision loss, which can be caused by many different factors. I agree with Dr. Woods's recommendation that you see your family physician for an evaluation of both problems -- you may need an eye doctor specialist also.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Insomnia Loss of vision Vision Vision loss

Vision Loss Define

Open-uri20121125-5594-1vteafb
I am not sure how you define vision loss. Is it blurred vision, double vision, loss of peripheral or central vision, or total temporary blindness. Blurred and double vision are widely reported with insomnia. It is important to consider any medications you may be taking. Finally there are many medical conditions that cause vision loss. Contact your PCP for an examination to determine cause.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Blurry vision Hazy vision Insomnia Loss of vision Primary care provider Vision Vision loss