Is it safe to wear cotton clothing while in hyperbaric oxygen therapy?

All-cotton (100%)! Cotton, being a natural fiber, is probably the most well-studied in the hyperbaric chamber. Compared to silk and synthetic fibers (which engender static electricity), cotton is considered the safest fiber in a _pressurized_ chamber containing 100% oxygen, waiting for a spark or heat to explode. We use special 100% cotton scrubs and static-free detergent for use in our chambers.
Yes. You will be provided with special, static free clothing. This prevents static and sparking, which is dangerous in a high oxygen environment.