I'm havng a tight feeling in my throat, doctors basically say i'm imagining it but it's starting to scare me! what can I do?

Dr. John Comisi
Dentistry

In brief: Visit an ENT

When in doubt it is important to get a second or even a third opinion.
An ear nose and throat (ENT) doctor may provide an answer to your concerns. We in the health care field unfortunately sometimes forget that the reason we are here is to "listen" to our patients. When we can't find an obvious answer it is difficult to admit we don't know. Sorry about that. See the ent, hopefully that will help.

In brief: Visit an ENT

Dr. John Comisi
Dr. John Comisi
Dr. David Schleimer
How right you are. We are being unethical if we do not admit we do not know something. Our job is to render the most honest opinion we can, but if we do not know, say so and go find out!
Dr. Steven Seres