Will I be able to breastfeed if I have had a breast reduction?

Yes. Most women who have undergone breast reduction surgery have good preservation of breast ducts to nipples, especially in the upper half of the breast which are usually not resected. Likewise breast feeding after augmentation (breast implants) works fine as these are placed under the pectoral muscles.
No. During a breast reduction, it is common to have to move the location of the nipples as the excess breast tissue is removed. In doing so, the milk ducts are cut across and this makes it harder or impossible to breast feed.
No. Most women who have had breast reductions will find it difficult to nurse, and some may find it impossible. There's no harm in trying but it is important to be realistic. The operation relocates the nipple and disrupts the nerves that signal the brain to produce and release breast milk when the baby sucks. Sometimes there is adequate nerve function and with persistence nursing can succeed.
Possible, but. There are several different ways to do the surgery, and some leave more breast tissue behind the nipple than others. It is still definitely a low chance that you can successfully breast feed after reduction.