Are there any good exercises that are good to do after I have torn my pcl?

Dr. James Chen
Sports Medicine
In brief: Quad strengthening
The best thing for a PCL tear is to strengthen the quadriceps muscle such as leg presses, quad extensions.
The PCL prevents the leg from moving backwards. When it is torn the leg sags backward just below the knee. The quads move the leg forward when they fire, and thus having strong quads keeps the leg forward under the knee. Also using a brace with a posterior bump can set the leg more forward.

In brief: Quad strengthening
Dr. James Chen
Dr. James Chen
Dr. John Ayres
Orthopedic Surgery
When you tear your pcl, you tear one of the primary stabilizers of the knee that prevents posterior translation of the shin bone (tibia) on the thigh bone (femur).
You should work that muscles that act synergistically to do the same thing. For the pcl, those are the quadriceps. For the acl, those are the hamstrings.

Dr. John Ayres
Dr. John Ayres
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine