My blood pressure is 140/80 and my heart rate is 98 is that ok?

High blood Pressure. Defined as BP greater than 140 top number systolic. Except if diabetic than 135. Lower number diastolic greater than ninty. Normal heart rate 60- 100 BPM at rest., .
Both are high. If this is an average of your resting blood pressure and pulse, then you should see a doctor. Single BP and pulse tests are notoriously inaccurate, so have a 24 hour BP monitor before taking (even prescribed) medications. 24 hour tests are the newest and best way to determine if you really have high bp. High pulse can relate to many things; seeing your doctor is first step for both!