What can I do about tmj?

Dr. Steven Bender
Dentistry

In brief: Conservative

In most cases rest, ice/heat, antiinflammatory medications, physical therapy and daytime behavioral therapy are quite effective.
In some cases, the use of an oral splint is beneficial.

In brief: Conservative

Dr. Steven Bender
Dr. Steven Bender
Dr. John Van der Werff
If the therapies above don't help consider seeing a specialist in facial pain for a diagnosis and appropriate treatment. For a list of dentists see www.aaop.org or www.aadfp.org
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See OFP specialist

Orofacial Pain provides diagnosis and management of pain in the face, TMJ disorders, locking jaw as well as, associated headaches and neck pain.
They are the experts in this field. Good luck.

In brief: See OFP specialist

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: A few thoughts

Depends on symptoms, and cause of symptoms.
3 signs of TMJ dysfunction: joint noises, joint pain & limited oral opening. Self treat with soft diet, jaw exercises, massage, heat/cold, OTC pain meds. A splint or physical therapy would be next. Occasionally muscle relaxants, biofeedback. Xrays are done for diagnosis. Surgery usually reserved for serious symptoms not responsive to other treatments.

In brief: A few thoughts

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Ryan Tamburrino
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Not sure

Please provide more information.
Not sure what the issue you are having is.

In brief: Not sure

Please provide more information.
Dr. Ryan Tamburrino
Dr. Ryan Tamburrino
Dr. Leonard Tau
Dentistry

In brief: Don't know

You have not stated what your problems are.
I would seek care from a dentist to determine what the best course of actions for the issues your are having.

In brief: Don't know

Dr. Leonard Tau
Dr. Leonard Tau