What can I do about 2 weeks of my eyelid twitching ?

Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology

In brief: Myokymia

Random twitching of an eyelid, which happens in normal people, is called myokymia (an involuntary, spontaneous, quivering of a few muscle cell bundles within a muscle).
Myokymia starts and stops spontaneously. In the eyelids, it can last a few minutes to a few days. It can be caused by stress, dry eyes, caffeine, lack of sleep. Reduce intake of alcohol/tobacco/caffeine, get rest, reduce stress.

In brief: Myokymia

Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Eye irritation

The eyelid is likely twitching due to eye irritation from some cause (like dry eye , blepharitis, etc).
Try using frequent artificial tears, ointment at night, and warm compresses.

In brief: Eye irritation

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Eric Weisman