I have a red bumpy rash on my back it itchs awful. I so itch at the bend of my knee and both sides of my breasts and there is no rash...?

Rash or not? You said that you have a bumpy rash on your back. If i read your question correctly, you are having itching on your knees and chest but no rash. This could be a sign of eczema, dry skin, contact dermatitis or even another medical illness altogether (like thyroid disease). I would suggest you see your doctor. In the meantime, a topical antihistamine cream or steroid cream may help.
Assessment. This rash needs to be visualized & a history needs to be obtained in order to make an accurate diagnosis.