I feel like I have a hernia. Help?

Hernia. Any type of doctor can examine. Doctors that are expert in diagnosis and treatment of this condition are general surgeon. Find a surgeon who has an interest in this area specifically.
Complex. Hernia disease is a complex issue. Hernias (holes on the abdominal wall through which abdominal contents can protrude) can be in different locations, can be different sizes, and can cause a variety of problems, most commonly pain or discomfort. See your primary care provider for a more complete wvuation. Urgency depends on severity of symptoms. Hope this helps!