I, m having people over for dinner and my anxiety is kicking in big time any help plases ?

Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: What R anxious about

It seems u r having social phobia, therapy can help but also u pcp can write u medication for it.

In brief: What R anxious about

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bob Stewart
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Notice the thoughts

That lead to anxiety & how inaccurate, unsubstantiated or exaggerated they are.
Focus on why you want to have people for dinner -- the good things about it. If you anticipate bad things happening, ask yourself "how likely" & "so what?" practice any calming techniques you know. Talk to a mental health professional to get better at managing anxiety & resolving the source.

In brief: Notice the thoughts

Dr. Bob Stewart
Dr. Bob Stewart