If you wear a nose tube with oxygen when asleep, could this cause dry or sore throat? Can it cause dry mouth?

Yes, yes on both. Usually there is a water moisturizer along with the oxygen in the machine that you can turn on. If there isn't, ask for one that does. You do not want dry mouth because this condition can cause rampant tooth decay. Some medications will cause dry mouth. If this happens, ask your physician or dentist to prescribe biotene mouth rinse and saliva replacement. You must meticulously clean your teeth.
Yes. The gas touching the tissues seems to dry themk out.
Yes. Oen can cause mouth and nose. Humdifiers are available to help.