My thyroid is swollen, my neck feels tight, I have trouble swollowing and its like there's a lump in my throat. Also, iexperience some pain in my ear. What should I do?

Dr. Paul Brand
Dentistry

In brief: Need follow-up SOON!

Not sure how long these symptoms have been present, but this requires attention soon - you may have an infection that will not resolve on its own, and the swelling could be problematic by itself.
Seek medical help for this right away.

In brief: Need follow-up SOON!

Seek medical help for this right away.
Dr. Paul Brand
Dr. Paul Brand
Dr. Robert Hulbert
Dentistry

In brief: Thyroid

It may be a goiter.
A fancy word for enlarged hardened thyroid. Sometimes this effects the amount of thyroid hormone that is in your blood. These hormones are extremely important for many body systems namely your metabolism. See an md for exam and possibly a blood test to measure hormone level. Good luck.

In brief: Thyroid

It may be a goiter.
Dr. Robert Hulbert
Dr. Robert Hulbert
Dr. Laurentiu Boeru
Anesthesiology

In brief: Neck problems

Many possibilities of things that got wrong, but they can be sorted out.
Ent exam, ct scan, thyroid ultrasound, GI problems for the esophageal portion, etc. Ask your doctor, but do not delay. It may be serious.

In brief: Neck problems

Dr. Laurentiu Boeru
Dr. Laurentiu Boeru
Dr. Kenneth Smith

In brief: Goiter

Need to see physician.
Enlargement of thyroid has many causes including cancer. :.

In brief: Goiter

Need to see physician.
Dr. Kenneth Smith
Dr. Kenneth Smith
Dr. Vicken Poochikian