I have been coughing about two weeks now. My back and my abdominal hurts a lot whenever i cough. It is too painful. Please help.?

Dr. Alvaro Aranda
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology

In brief: Get medical help

Is not usuall to be coughing so long.
Get otc (guaifenesin dm) & see doctor right away.

In brief: Get medical help

Is not usuall to be coughing so long.
Dr. Alvaro Aranda
Dr. Alvaro Aranda
Dr. Alan Faustino

In brief: Bronchitis

There most common reasona for cough are post nasal drip, (sinusitis) bronchitis, asmtha, seasonal allergies and of course the common cold or more seriously pneumonia and in the elderly aspiration of fluids or solids into the lungs if you are a smoker n infection or asmtha like illness called COPD can be the cause and medications can cause as well, please see your doc, it's probably not serious.

In brief: Bronchitis

Dr. Alan Faustino
Dr. Alan Faustino
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology