I had my tooth extracted, the left molar, on 1.11.12 and the infection is still there inspite if taking antibiotics. Please advice?

Get rechedked. The amount of time that has passed warrants further evaluation. There may be another tooth causing infection or a piece of the root of the tooth that was extracted may still be causing infection. Antibiotics don't resolve oral infections if there is still a source of infection. If the socket is completely healed over and not tender then there is likely another problem.
Seek Professional. Any swelling after taking antibiotics for an extraction should be looked at. See your treating dentist for follow up.
We can't. You must go see your dentist. This cannot be diagnosed or treated over the internet.
See the doc. If the infection is still there, you may deed to clean the wound and change the antibiotic.