Sir I have also chest problem. Like gynecomastia. Because iam use steroid for body building...What should I do for reduce that. Please help me sir?

Stop steroids. Seriously. Stop the steroids! that is one of the most common side effects. Plus Anabolic steroids for body building cause many other health problems like heart disease, acne, small testicles, infertility, aggression, etc. Stop the steroids, the gynecomastia will resolve.
Depends on Situation. Once you have stopped the use of steroids, if the gynecomastia persists, surgery may be helpful. I have found that gynecomastia, if persistent, is often best treated with partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area. If the prominence of the chest wall is caused by adipose tissue, then liposculpture surgery alone may suffice.
Stop steroids. Steroids will kill you. Stop them. Wait. If it doesn't improve see a surgeon.