I am on the birth control azurette and I have been having rusty colored discharge for the past two weeks. (started mid second week of pills.) help?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: Most likely break th

Through bleeding, which can happen on any pill, if u were my pt.
, i would do an exam, possibly cervical, vag cultures and an ultrasound, if ok, u can stay on that pill to see if the spotting stops or u may need a differnet pill, i personally do not like the generic pills , i see many more problems with my pts who take generics, my #1 pill is loloestrin.

In brief: Most likely break th

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice

In brief: See ur doc

Although no unusual to see some spotting or bleeding, i recommend visiting your gynecologist to make sure you are in the right birth control pill for you.
Wishing you the very best.

In brief: See ur doc

Wishing you the very best.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Jane Van Dis