My maternal grandmother had ovarian cancer. What is my chance (statistically) of getting ovarian cancer, too?

Probably low. Unless your grandmother had ovarian cancer at a young age, or had both ovarian and breast cancer, or other close relatives of you and your grandmother have or had ovarian or breast cancer, your risk for ovarian cancer approaches the background statistical risk in your population.
Ovarian Cancer Risk. In some cases, your risk may be as high as 45%. You should consult your gynecologist and consider testing for the presence of the brca 1 and 2 genes, which afford the highest risk. In general, your lifetime risk of developing ovarian cancer with a positive family history is 2-3 x that of the general population.