I do I cure bad breath? And what causes bad breath?

Dr. Matthew Darbro
Dentistry

In brief: Bad Breath Cures

The symptom of bad breath can come from many different ways in the digestive system. I would start with the mouth.
Be certain that you are current with your dentist. Periodontal disease can lead to bad breath. Getting and keeping your gums clean can go a long way to improve breath. Be sure to clean your tongue. I recommend a tongue scraper and change your toothbrush regularly.

In brief: Bad Breath Cures

Dr. Matthew Darbro
Dr. Matthew Darbro

In brief: Bacteria Causes BB

Here is a simple explanation of the common oral problems.
Tooth decay is caused by plaque which is the sticky stuff that forms on teeth. It contains billions of bacteria which eat the food you eat & produce acids as their waste which dissolves the teeth. The same bacteria irritate the gums so they bleed & the rotting plaque and blood is what causes bad breath. Good oral hygiene & a dental cleaning.

In brief: Bacteria Causes BB

Dr. Simon Rosenberg
Dr. Simon Rosenberg
Dr. Arnon Rubin