Due to bed humping the glans part of penis does not erect for last 4 years. Im 21 and left humping. The rest portion is very right. Will i be normal?

Dr. Thomas Heston

In brief: Get checked

I am not entirely clear on your situation, however, people with similar complaints often find that medical evaluation is helpful.
Scar tissue may be present, and sometimes this can cause problems, and often can be treated medically. Urologists deal with these kind of issues all the time, it is not embarrassing at all but rather common. You may have a problem, so get it checked out to be sure.

In brief: Get checked

Dr. Thomas Heston
Dr. Thomas Heston
Dr. Steven Seres