What can I take if my BP is up?

Dr. Nancy Mellow

In brief: Many possibilities

First of all, if your BP is only slightly up, your doctor might advise weight loss, having less salt and more fruits and vegetables in your diet, regular exercise, less alcohol (if you drink), and stopping smoking (if you smoke), if you do need medication, there are many safe drugs with little to no side effects, such as diuretics, calcium channel blockers or ace inhibitors.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Nancy Mellow
Dr. Nancy Mellow
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice

In brief: See ur doctor

I recommend seeing your doctor to discuss both medical and non medical regiments you can start to help your blood pressure normalize.
Wishing you the very best.

In brief: See ur doctor

Wishing you the very best.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine