Is there a genetic test to see how long someone will survive with breast cancer?

No. Many factors influence how long someone with breast cancer will survive, but there is no genetic test that can predict this.
No. Your survival with breast cancer primarily depends on how advanced the tumor is when it is diagnosed, the tumor markers and how adequately it can be treated. Genetic testing can be performed on the tumor to determine if it is a highly aggressive tumor or a less aggressive tumor. Depending on the extent of the cancer, gene testing may play some role in choosing therapy and predicting outcomes.