I have sore scalps, my tongue and throat are always sore, and i keep severe headaches, insomnia, and I have suicdal thoughts?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: See your doctor

You sound very uncomfortable, and the suicidal thoughts are red alerts that all is not well with you.
Please see your physician for an evaluation. Many things could be going on -- including depression. There is good help available for this, and your other symptoms need investigation too. You can feel better.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Robert Trager
Dentistry

In brief: Seek immediate help

Your situation is calling for immediate medical and dental work up with a psychiatric evaluation.

In brief: Seek immediate help

Dr. Robert Trager
Dr. Robert Trager