I don't think I have fatal familila insomnia or sporadic fatal insomnia but i got all the symptoms so what can I be i have?

Dr. Horacio Capote

In brief: A sleep disturbance

Get a consultation with a doctor certified in sleep medicine.
She may have you do a sleep study to get an idea of what is going on. It is important to get good sleep for the normal functioning of the body.

In brief: A sleep disturbance

Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Glad to hear

I'm glad to hear you don't think you have fatal insomnia.
But if concerned about insomnia at all, a sleep study may be helpful. You can also find sleep medicine physician specialists through the american academy of sleep medicine: http://www.Aasmnet.Org/.

In brief: Glad to hear

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Maritza Baez

In brief: Anything

You can have sleep problems from snoring, apnea, restless legs, poor sleep hygeine, anxiety/depression, napping during the day, night seizures, noises in the neighborhood waking you up, bed bugs, waking up to use the bathroom, acid reflux, allergies, or any number of things.
I recommend seeing a doctor to get checked out.

In brief: Anything

Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez