If i were dka would i vomit consistently I am nauseated flushed and very dry mouth sugar is over 600 lips dry and hurt. Do i take more insulin?

Dr. Steve Springer

In brief: Yes and Yes...but!!

Go to the er. The short answer here is you likely need way more attention than you can get over the computer..
...Labs, fluids, and rule out of any infections. I wish i had a happier answer but you likely need medical attention now.

In brief: Yes and Yes...but!!

Dr. Steve Springer
Dr. Steve Springer
Dr. Robert Hulbert
Dentistry

In brief: High sugar

Honestly I have never seen sugar that high and judging by your symptoms you need to be treated by a doctor or in a medical facility right now.
Please understand this can be very serious and fatal so find a ride if you can and seek medical care right now. If you have an endocrinologist (diabetes doctor), call their office and see if he has an emergency phone number. Call, it's an emergency!

In brief: High sugar

Dr. Robert Hulbert
Dr. Robert Hulbert
Dr. Adam Smith