I am trying to get pregnant; is there any way i can increase that risk? I have a lot of innercourse with my boyfriend and recently there was this foam like discharge or something that came out after we had innercourse.. Do you have any idea what that coul

Dr. Richard Tholen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Please don't!

You are 18 and unmarried; why would you be trying to get pregnant? Hopefully not to "trap" your boyfriend into marriage.
Please rethink getting pregnant. And, no, there is no way to improve your chances of pregnancy besides having unprotected intercourse regularly.

In brief: Please don't!

Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: See a gyn

U need a workup, but u should really consider all the consequences of getting pregnant at age 18 if u are not married! i know i was way too young and immature and didn't have enough money and was still trying to figure out what i was going to do with my life when i was 18.

In brief: See a gyn

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Adam Levy